Word Whispereer

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

" It Was Never a Dream ! "






It  Was Never a Dream


There was a moment when I awakened with a giant tree leaning against my back … I thought to myself , “ I am so small , so insignificant … how can I possibly bear such a heavy load ?”


There I was grounded by the weight , as the earth moved the bedrock within my soul ...  Feeling the compassionate warmth of the sun’s paragon shining upon my skin, lamenting, pondering ;   " I know I must be dreaming ."


There was a rhythmus verve to the surrounding air ; a cadence in the pollination breeze ,  stirring my heart …


An aliveness in the marrow of my spirit’s palpitations ,
brought an instant of startling clarity…


 As I looked up , I loudly exclaimed upwards towards the very apogee of the tree that leaned into me .


 “The love I feel is real !”… “I was never dreaming !”

No comments: