Word Whispereer

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Deer Speak

...This writing shares a moment of sitting and looking out my window on a spring evening ... this is just a simple 10 minute word doddle about what I saw and felt...poems still hit the paper tablet pages at my home ... the picture pose is a bit blurry but the moment shared was vividly present ...



Tonight as dusk transforms our light
Another day in a life has passed
These days I feel loneliness grasp
Solitude is an icon often misused within a tainted past

This will be no form or reverie,
just a view from this moments reflections amassed 
This moment of peaceful serenity
Tranquility’s die is cast

Looking outside this humble window
They know I’m just a man
They’ve learned my harmless nature
They empathize my darkest past

My spirit’s aura is gentle
I could sleep within their bed
Their unconditional love for me sings,
a melodic melody with words that are left unsaid

They nibble and graze in our spring’s glory
Our brotherhood of being aligned
We’ve learned from our meek co-existence
United together we shall stand

Spring dandelions picked like candy
Cracked corn stolen from my birds
Blueberry bushes ravaged
You can only imagine my words

Tulips inhaled like a daydream lover
Starved for just a passing moments taste
Trillium's licked and sucked are mere foreplay
A blossom once loved never can be replaced

It’s just the herd, me and my musical moment
Hunters BEWARE  OF ME!!!!
Dare feel no sorrow or sympathy
Their presence grounds his grace 

© 2012, 2013 ...  Harlon Rivers 


No comments: