Word Whispereer

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Poetic Philanthropy ... " take what you need and leave the rest behind "

... poetry is  simply deep passion exhaled in words ...


Love gifted unconditionally 

sown seeds of the heart


But humble offerings 

accord to humankind ;


Innate pieces of one love shared , 

the joy of amity reaped


Poetry bears , living breathing witness , 

blossoming words our spirit's bestowal


Manifested soul marrow fruition  

from the throes of wholehearted realms


Bequeathed essence within ourselves 

deeper than thought


Incarnation of unrequited purpose ,  

heart and soul avowal . . .



© harlonrivers ...March 20th, 2014


Authors notes  :

If you read poetry online and have any suggestions of publishing sites that are free to readers and contributors, and seeming worthwhile to the reader or writer experience,  please leave me a link at harlonrivers@gmail.com   or in the comments section below this posting ...   Thank you in advance !!!


I write because it is a key part of the process of maintaining a creative's equilibrium, admittedly I am different and a bit of a nonconformist .  To me what's written has no real monetary value... and to try and attach one would make me feel like I would be betraying myself. It has been my intention to share, advocate , a great  introspective value to those who understand why I choose to do this just like you choose to read ...

 

At this time I have become very conflicted about the whole process of online publishing .   Over the past 10 months I have published close to 300 poems at an online poetry site . They are now asking for donations from their writing membership to publish their poetry there ... 

   

It is no secret that writing is a labor of love hobby that takes many hours and the pleasure of sharing poetry is the reward ... Having spent those countless hours I do not feel it is fair to pay a site to publish my humble offerings to support an unlimited donation system ...   

I am very grateful to Google for providing " this blogspot " space at no charge to it's willing participants ...


Peace on the planet ,

harlon rivers


image :  tristesse - solitude



No comments: