Word Whispereer

Saturday, January 12, 2013

" Unstoppable Sun Set "

...since the poem below  " Unstoppable Dawn " was written on Thursday, January 10th, 2013...I have been focusing on the unseen energy of the sun ...

 It's appearances are rare and daylight hours are very limited in this part of the universe right now , with the Winter solstice just passing a short while ago ... This was the first time I have seen the sun set in 2013 .

 As I, this photo has some imperfections ... It will always remind me of the moment when I embraced my imperfections as who I am ... enough right now ...

The energy of the sun has an amazing healing power if we only allow it to shine and illuminate the conscious moment...


Photo's....Harlon River's...2013


Transatlantic sessions ~ Eric Bibb ~ " Don't Ever Let Nobody Drag Your Spirit Down"

No comments: